PLAY LEADERS X 2
Salary : Band 1 (6-10) – 7:30 hours per week, five days per week, 11.45 am - 1.15 pm.- 38 weeks per year – required.
We are looking to appoint two enthusiastic play leaders to join our team.
Some duties include:
- setting up the tables for lunch service
- checking off the pupils for lunches
- supervision of the children during lunchtime inside, on the playground and field.
- first aid - training will be provided.
- serving drinks, cutting up food and encouraging the children to finish their meals.
- playing games with the children.
- encouraging good behaviour.
- clearing away the tables and spillages.
In return we can offer a tranquil setting in a village location. Supportive staff at an outstanding school.
The Governing Body is committee to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual moral, social and cultural development, of the children.
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs.
- All appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
Applications can be made by contacting the school office.
Visiting the school is welcome and highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 01206 330224.